The information provided below is a setup guide for the Program. Kindly contact us via 07030523205 for further information or clarification.
KINGS CONFERENCE LIVE TEST Saturday 2-3pm
- At least two video cameras
- A video board
- A video capture card
- An Audio capture card
- A good laptop with Opera Browser installed
- Internet service – Modem
- Video cables to run the cameras to the video board.
JOINING THE LIVE FEED VIA KINGS CONFERENCE
- Use opera browser to open the KINGS CONFERENCE link that will be sent
- Enter your Church Name
- Click on the Microphone and Select your Sound Card
- Click on the Video and Select your Video card
- Click on JOIN MEETING
- Mute your microphone
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Dont not use the same Laptop you are using to join kingsconference to stream to your congregation.
- Stream to your congregation via the virtual church portal or ceflix link that you normally use for zonal streaming. Use a separate laptop and connect it to your projectors.
- Do not use the same internet device you are using for kings conference to stream to your congregation. It will buffer.
- Run a proper test of your intermet service. You should have at least 10MB up and downlink. Visit this website to test your speed www.speedtest.net or www.fast.com
- You can use your laptop webcam and handsfree for the Live test if your equipment is not setup yet.