LEARN ABOUT IT
LEARN ABOUT IT
The cell system of Christ Embassy is an avenue for soul winning and soul development. The cell units are also designed to encourage fellowship amongst brethren, which is necessary for the nurturing of their faith.
It is a fundamental part of Christ Embassy as a ministry and an avenue for enhancing the growth of Individuals, both spiritual and mentally. The cell meetings are designed to enable effective fellowship with other individuals of different races, colour or gender, thereby making families out of strangers.
1. Pastor gets to know you as a functional part of the ministry.
2. Pastor is able to nurture, build, train & follow you up closely as you grow in ministry.
3. We share your challenges, testimonies & pray with you as one family.
4. We are able to celebrate new births, birthdays, weddings, baby dedications and offer comfort in times of need.
5. Through the help from the departments in the Cells, we are able to help our brethren in times of need.
6.We are able to share ideas that will help encourage, develop and position one on the right path as touching different areas of life like Academics, finances, and relationships
Each cell is headed by a Cell Leader who handles and coordinates the following
1. | Fellowship meetings.
2. |Evangelism directed towards soul winning
3. | Outreaches.
5. |Birthday celebration
5. | Follow up and visitations
And other activity which promotes love and fellowship amongst brethren.
The cell system in Christ embassy LAGOS ZONE 1 is categorised into four major groups, and the groups are:
The men and the women cells are sub-divided into different groups and are named separately for proper identification. The division is based on the geographical location of the cell members. For example, the men cell is made up of two cells namely: Achievers and Pacesetters cell, and the women cell is also made up of two different cells namely: Shallom and Blossom cell.
Pastoral Fellowship Co-ordinating Centre (PFCC), is the department responsible for coordinating the cells in the church, and strategically carryout plans to encourage the growth of the church.
PFCC is proud to have developed this online system that will enable our cell leaders manage their cells more effectively. I am specifically proud that we now have this online platform that will make it easier for our leaders to submit and monitor cell growth.
Christ Embassy is more than a church. It is a vision, and the PFCC department in CE Lagos Zone 1 is proud to be part of that vision.